League games alone -
10 played
0 wins
2 draws
8 defeats

Goals Scored - 6
Goals Conceded - 18

Total Points -2

After 10 league games, no one can deny the results are shocking/appalling/diabolical/unacceptable.

My biggest problem with James Beattie as our manager is simple, its his tactical knowledge and ability,
He doesn't have any.
He doesn't know how to change a game
His formations, team instructions, game plan, substitutions, player selection is all amateur.
He clearly is not cut out to be a football league manager.

The solution?
Easy.
We have a man in waiting who is available, who is proven, a good tactician, a man with ambition, a man who gets the best out of players at this level, he is use to working on a tight budget, is proven under pressure, and if the damage already done does take us down - has a track record to lead us back into the football league. And more importantly, is motivated to re-build his reputation after the Rochdale affair.

John Coleman - Save Our Season.
He would relish the chance to drag us up the table.

In Summary;
James, do the honourable thing and resign.

Finally,
learn from Barnet, don't leave it to late to make a change.
And never accept relegation as inevitable, we have a chance to make a change now and do something about it.
Now is the time.
I agree with you DAV007 about JC he certainly gets the best out of his squad,did a few not bet against themselves to win ,and do you honestly believe it was an isolated case.....Who else was involved certainly not only the players punished.If he's so highly rated why hasn't he received a single interview.
I believe JB should be given a chance to turn things round till Christmas,and get the rest of the squad fit at his disposal.It helps no one be so negative when support is needed for the club and I don't think JC would have put his hand in his pocket to pay the clubs tax bill unless of course he'd had a good win off the bookies!!!