View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 23:15   #8
AccyMad
God Member

Re: James Beattie - Do the Honourable Thing

Same old, same old from Dav007 - couldn't wait for that tenth game limit you so generously gave to Beatts before you started bleating could you?
Ok, we are in a perilous position but do you seriously believe with the injuries we have had/still have that anyone could have fared any better?
Tonight was not pretty but the lads could not be faulted for effort - Daggers were not that great in football ability although they were quicker than us & caught us twice on the break in what was a pretty scrappy game overall.
I was pretty sad walking off the ground tonight, in fact instead of the usual ritual of going in the Crown & putting the world to rights over a couple of lagers I found myself coming home, opening a bottle of wine & catching up on Corrie but I will still be there at the next game cheering on James & our lads - not berating them on here - that does no-one any good at all. Get behind the team & manager instead of satisfying your own agenda by proclaiming the supposed benefits of having Coley & co back in charge. (Rant over)