View Single Post
Old 16-10-2013, 22:48   #5236
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Won't let me send you Karma to help you get over the bug you have Dave I genuinely went "Oooooh"" on a couple of those photos - love the conkers and that text-book poisonous mushroom, just needs a few pixies! Lovely shots hope you're on the mend xxx
I think I just timed it right for the big red jobbies, never managed a photo before, they will all have gone by next week, not posting pictures for a few days to get a few things out of the way, I am not getting any worse with the coughie coldie thing so I must have got over the hump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
"On the move" -some shots of the farm I'll be moving to next month -looks a lovely area -bit hectic at the moment so struggling to keep up with all your photos -please have patience with me!! These are a number of photos around the farm which has it's own chapel. The old 17thC cow barn has vaulted ceilings and stone pillars - no longer in use. There is a lovely river nearby, the Morbasco, with a pretty wooded area and there are views to the Alps and the Apennines on a clear day -looking forward to the move. PS my house is the reddish one with the lower roof to the left where the lovely poplar trees are -the white van is the plumbers who are in putting in the new bathrooms!
Number 8 is an outstanding building, and a cow shed to boot, it almost looks religious, I bet when you settle in more photos of wonderful buildings will be uploaded
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web