View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 16:10   #58
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

New Photo Competition 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Now that Mick has confirmed that I was not trying to make another member deceitful, or breaking the rules, have you anything you would like to say on your posting.

I was not as you stated having a go at Mick nor was anyone else, which was the reason for your wrongful accusations, just questioning the interpretation of the rules, and the application of this interpretation, after all this is a site for discussions. Had you felt strongly about the defence of your friend you could have taken the matter to the PM system rather than public accusations, you chose not to. You have not done yourself any favours on this matter. I know Mick is well able to defend himself both in the open arena of this site, and through the PM system and perhaps you should ask him if once he has made a decision on any matter, whether I have ignored anything he said.

So back to the question, have you anything you would like to say on the initial accusation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Right let me try and sort this out yet again oh hell
Susie stated "And comp rules say that the pic has to be taken by the poster. "
I said this is not so the rules say if you would care to read them that any member of the family can take them mother grand mother etc I have photos of Preston guild from 1902 taken by my grandfather.

I stated I was getting fed-up with members not reading the rules.
NOT that "I was fed-up with members" this is another miss quote

dotti34 posted

instead of posting this on site she should have asked in a pm as it says in the rules

Next Turtle and the pint
Turtle uploaded a photo to comp21 then realised they had added the glass they got intouch with me through the pm system and appolagised and asked it be deleted because of what was done I considered it and told turtle it would be fine as there was no copyright on a pint of beer so let it go
now can we stop arguing and just use the rules that are in place and have a great competition and I hope a lot more to come.
Mick
Where exactly in the above quote does Mick vindicate you?

Somehow I get the impression you are upset with something, possibly me?
I don't mind, be as upset as you want just don't pick on Mick.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote