View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 20:46   #68
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: New Photo Competition 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
This makes really tedious reading.

It isn't even as if this competition is for a prize, let alone a big prize.

I think it is truly time to draw a line under it, and get on with what should be fun.
Mrs P. I know you are right it is very tedious, but if someone is saying something that is not true then I have to defend my corner and set the matter straight. if you have read the thread through you will notice I have been accused of breaking the rules and fostering deceit among others. I think I have proved this is not the case, yet this defence gets classed as a hissy fit and other elements of emotion.
Having proved I am not breaking the rules no one has come on and said "Yes you were right, you did not break the rules". It is not even about this competition, but has been hijacked to wrongly point the finger.

A thing that should be noted, I never instigated any initial comment, only to answer those comments that were incorrect, something I think I have a right to do. I was just going about my business as I have done for some time, but if wrongly accused, I will speak out.

Yes a line should be drawn under the matter, but I think other people should be the one with the pencil.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote