Thread: K99ward
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:19   #1
K99WARD

K99ward

Hi folks,
My apologies to those who were expecting me to introduce myself. I came to the Accrington Web by accident while searching for Christian Scientists so I never got the Home page. I never saw the rules either but I have now read them in full and made a copy for my own protection. You seem to be quite a jolly lot which is what I would expect from a northern town.

Just in case you are wondering, I am not a Christian Scientist but I like to make it my business to find out about these things. That is the advantage of the Internet; one doesn't have to go round the various churches to find one that believes God's word. Many claim to believe it but for one reason or another people reject certain parts of its teachings. I call these people half Christians. Many don't believe anything at all and I put that down to children being taught multi-faiths at school, resulting in them believing nothing in particular. My faith is based upon truth. I can see truth running from one end of the bible to the other contrary to the popular belief that it is full of errors. I think this stems from only reading parts of it or using parts to try to prove a persons own point of view. When I made the decision to become a Christian I also found that it seems to stir up quite a bit of heat. This is the least desirable part of the faith since all true Christians love peace and truth.

Well I guess that is me. If you don't like my posts I welcome constructive criticism but please don't reply with rude comments. It doesn't bother me but it is against forum rules so be warned.
K99WARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web