View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 18:54   #35
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Where do you draw the line?

Here you go Rob,

Allah’s Paradise
  • Each Muslim is allotted 72 virgins (huris). [Sunan Ibn Majah, Book of Abstinence, 39] who remain perpetually virginal, and they are full-breasted and free from menstruation or other eliminations. [Al Ghazzali, The Revival of the Religious Sciences, Vol. 4, Death and Subsequent Events, p. 430. See also Surah 56:35 and 78:33]
  • The Garden is flowing with rivers of milk, honey, crystal-clear water, and wine. [Surah 47:15]
  • Dwellers in Paradise are served on golden dishes and drink from golden goblets. [Surah 43:71]
  • Dwellers recline on comfortable, soft couches; they are adorned with bracelets of gold and wear garments of fine silk and heavy brocade. [Surah 18:31]
  • Trees will spread around them, and they feel neither the scorching heat nor the biting cold. [Surah 76:14]
  • Even the dregs of their purest wine smells like musk. [83:26]

Sounds pretty good doesn't it? That is until you realize that when you ignited that explosive vest, your Gentlemens vegetables were vaporised & spread on the winds across the Uhlu!

Ain't life a Bitch?