View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 19:11   #248
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
While I slept…..
….morning again here, usual cuppa and check of the A/W posts. Can’t believe how much has gone on while I slept. He's still raving on...
Have now spent a bit of time catching up and have come to the conclusion that K99 (was just going to call him K9 to save time – but that would be doing a good and faithful animal an unforgiveable injustice, so I’ll stick to 99) at times shows a very unchristian streak with some of his comments.
He has the same one-eyed attitude that one encounters when faced with the door knockers and conveniently dismisses points made by making sweeping statements – usually gleaned from quotes by other people or taken from ‘the’ book.
He says his God is a loving God – just go and visit the Children’s Wards in hospitals K99 – especially the cancer ones, and then say this.
Oh! ******….my caffeine has gone cold.
You have me interested in where you live dotti (the country not the town). You sound like an Australian in which case I can exercise my 'a' level Australian and address you as G'day Sport to appease those who don't like plain Hi.