View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 17:56   #22
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: shipbuilding in the uk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
im not talking about bob crowe im talking about the firemen who are being stitched up. I would like a fireman who was fit enough to try and save a life, I would like the firemen who have gave up their health, risked their life to have a decent standard of living after they have been pensioned off ,lost limbs ,caught cancer . I would like the husbands,, wives sons and daughters who have lost a parent because they gave their life for somebodies else to be looked after in a decent way. the tories don't.... I hear they say there is no money as ive said right from the beginning we don't owe any more than we usually do its ideology driven. Video: Former wren hands Sir Nick Harvey expenses envelope at Remembrance Parade - News - North Devon Gazette
Your the biggest bigot that comes on here, labour couldn't run a pee up at a brewery as they prove every time they leave, no every time they are kicked out of office with the economy on its knees, when they were running this country into the dirt you never said one word against them, you only ever bothered about a dog stabber