View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 18:30   #417
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
K99Ward seems a bit long winded, think i'll cut it down to just 99, then he can change hands more quickly
It is a bit long winded jaysay but there are so many KWARDs in Britain that I had to make a distinction and I found that nobody else had used it. When I first joined the Internet almost as soon as it became available people used to email me asking me if I was the kward who used to ....... Etc.

In those days one could publish email addresses because SPAM hadn't yet been invented; nor had viruses and firewalls. Wow! I feel a hundred. Well I had a wonderful program on CD with everybody's name, address and telephone number on it in the entire UK. It was supposed to be done so that you couldn't get a name just knowing a telephone number but I soon spotted a glitch where you could do it by a two stage process. Well anyway, I used to sort out all the KWARDs, some 500+ of them and send them in an email. Can you imagine the recipient phoning or writing to them all? It would have cost a fortune but us Christians are duty bound to be helpful to others just like I am with you chaps. :-P