View Single Post
Old 13-11-2013, 05:50   #449
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
One of my sons said to me the other day how much he appreciated the fact that neither his dad nor I have every tried to impose our beliefs, either regarding religion or politics, on our children. Rather the opposite as we have always encouraged them to think for themselves and come to their own conclusions without any parental influence. We actually do agree to disagree on a number of issues.
I wonder if K99 has any children and if so has he indoctrinated them with his way of thinking.
I'm not really interested in K99, just making a passing observation.
Hi dotti,

Good morning and good evening to our down under folks. Please do not think I would try to indoctrinate anyone. Our Heavenly Father gave us all free will to do as we think fit: to accept him or reject him. I can say that when I accepted him 37 years ago my life changed for the better. The odd thing is that even before I became a Christian and was single I vowed I would only marry a Christian. Mind you, I was never a one to chase after the girls and might never have married at all until I met this gem of a woman who had never been married and although I thought I had got a bargain at the time she turned out later to be even better. She had several near brushes with death but had a strong will to live and recovered. I didn't blame God for this as many do, but accepted that I shouldn't have her on earth forever. Even after all this time without her I am still as much in love. People find this odd but if ever there was a perfect match, she was the one.

You may not be interested in me dotti but I am interested in you because you are one of God's creatures. He created you and loves you and wants you to be his child.