View Single Post
Old 13-11-2013, 12:54   #476
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti34 View Post
Are you for real, K99? Let’s get a couple of things straight.
First of all, God didn’t create me – I was not some Immaculate Conception. According to what my mother told me I was my dad’s birthday present to her. She said to him ‘it’s my birthday next week what are you going to give me?’ and 9 months later I came along……enough said!
Secondly, I object to the ‘little woman’ tag – I am nobody’s ‘little woman’.
Thirdly, you come across as an egotistical bigot, did you think that only a Christian woman would be worthy to be your wife? Being a Christian doesn’t mean that person is better than someone of another religion – or (dare I say) no religion at all.
As a matter-of-fact my husband (of almost 57 years I might add) thinks I’m the best thing that has happened since sliced bread – I’ve told him this so often that now he really believes it!!!!!
And while we’re at it, you really do have a big opinion of yourself which doesn’t gel with being a humble servant, etc., etc…..
…and last but not least, please do me a favour and DON’T be interested in me.
Hi dotti,

You really are a scream. You will be quoting me the facts of life next. My mother found me under a gooseberry bush. She swore it hand on the bible. I had no idea that Accrington folks had so much steam inside them. If you are right about your existence that I would like to ask you a couple of questions.

1. Who were Adam's father and mother?

2. Who were Eve's father and mother?

No doubt I shall get some fancy wisecrack but I shall expect a proper answer from our dotti.

As for having a big ego I can only say that my dad is bigger than your dad. Lol