View Single Post
Old 16-11-2013, 19:53   #5469
davemac
Senior Member+

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
A walk along the Morbasco waterway in the opposite direction to before -all these photos are taken on the new farm's land. The white feathers mark the spot where one of this year's young heron was fishing - can't get close enough to photograph them -lovely pure white plummage. The white spire in the first pic is Ossolaro seen just outside the farm the other village is Castlenuovo del Zappa -can hear the bells ringing from there. From around the farm you can see 5 different church towers...The shrooms are a homage to DaveMac - not in his league - yet The brown sign in the last pic is on the corner of the lane and is the name of the farm where I now live.
Nowt wrong with them shrooms, I know what you mean about getting back up, I make a lot of noise, those water shots are very interesting how is the bridge still stood up, it looks like it could fall at any minute. Looks like a "tuck your dress in your knickers shot" and wade out for a different perspective, well thats what I would do, well I would if I wore knickers.........and a dress of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
I love the colours in No.1
Is that a seagull in No. 6?
It is, there was a crow right behind it, They were bombing one another in a field close by, had I known they were going to come into shot I would have waited, but thats the way it goes.
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote