View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 17:18   #1
Eric
God Member

Anyone else noticed ...

... or is it just me, or I for that matter, that when prominent folks admit to having used "drugs" (I guess this don't include alcohol and prescribed stuff) they usually admit to using it for only short periods, or for good reasons? As if wanting to get a good buzz on wasn't reason enough Maybe it all started with Clinton ... remember the guy: "I never had sex with that woman; it was just a bj."He admitted to smoking pot once ... and he didn't inhale ... so what was the point of doing it, asshole? Maybe he meant, "but I didn't exhale." And now there is Nigella Lawson ... never heard of her; but I guess she's famous ... c'mon hon, give us a break. You are under oath ...

Nigella Lawson: I have used cocaine and smoked the odd joint | UK news | theguardian.com

Thing bugging me is that the rich and famous won't fess up to what we all know they do with all that cash they undeservedly earn ... (what probably bothers them is that if they do, they will lose money: their bs shows will be cancelled, or Nike will no longer want their smiling faces on tv ads) ... or when they do admit drug use, it's just before they go into to some high-end rehab establishment, or when they are saved by JEEEEZUS ... yanks, in particular, go for that one.

I really don't give a flying you-know-what what they do in their private lives ... unless they are closet serial killers or have sex with small furry creatures from Alpha Centuri. It shouldn't be "news".

Here endeth my rant of the day ... now, if you will turn to hymn number 68 ...........
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web