Thread: Nelson Mandela
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 15:44   #47
DtheP47
I am Banned

Re: Nelson Mandela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
Sounds a lot like Cameron ... Clegg ... our own Stephen Harper ... Obama ... Hollande ... I think it's time for "etc." Come to think of it, "A fit land for heroes" didn't turn out all that well either. Maybe some thought should be given to the alternatives to what Mandela did for South Africa ... "bloody mess" comes to mind. Kinda like the messes the European colonial powers left all over the continent. And before complaining too much about the state of South Africa, sorry enough though it is, look around the continent and see what has been achieved in the Congo, Mali, CAR, Libya (boat trip anyone) ... time for "etc" again. The "Arab Spring" has sprung right into winter, skipping summer and fall. And the collapse of the Soviet Union ... he EVIL EMPIRE ... has given us Putin, mmmm ... oh, and Chelski. In a world led by incompetents, moral midgets, clowns, lunatics, and outright crooks, Mandela was a stand out.
In our world of err? incompetents, moral midgets, clowns, lunatics, and outright crooks, Mandela was a stand out.
Can't disagree Eric
None of the above numpties allowed themselves I don't think to be filmed at a rally seemingly singing along with a song that has the words "Kill the Whites" chorusing several times.
Now I don't know, when it dates from, some febrile poster on here will undoubtedly advise me. Maybe it was made in the same studios as the Apollo moonlandings, looks convincing enough to me. I'll leave you and others to seek it out and decide for yourself.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote