Thread: Nelson Mandela
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 15:55   #49
DtheP47
I am Banned

Re: Nelson Mandela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Goodness me, didn't they just deserve it? Going around defending their women from rape physical torture and starvation.

No wonder the Indians took scalps.

Watch the old western movies, the men's boots always had fancy frills around the top.
I bet the film stars nor the rest realised that tradition came from raping, killing then abusing the woman's privates by cutting away the fur and stretching it over the boots!

Also, when they did a population census in the late 18 hundreds a white man counted as one, a Negro counted as half, a Chinaman counted as a quarter and the Indians counted as zero.
Not like me to disagree with you Less I know but would it then have been called "muffing" or something similar?

Wiki tells us amongst other things about scalping:
Scalping was practiced by the ancient Scythians of Eurasia. Herodotus the Greek historian, wrote of the Scythians in 440 BC:
The Scythian soldier scrapes the scalp clean of flesh and softening it by rubbing between their hands, uses it thenceforth as a napkin. The Scyth is proud of these scalps and hangs them from his bridle rein; the greater the number of such napkins that a man can show, the more highly is he esteemed among them. Many make themselves cloaks by sewing a quantity of these scalps together.

I'll leave you and others to goggle/wiki the subject and make your own mind up.
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote