Thread: Newport Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 19:00   #9
Chubbyman
Senior Member+

Re: Newport Thread

The biggest difference between the two sides was the pathetically bottleless referee,the free kick they scored from was totally pathetic....never....never....was that a foul a beautifully timed tackled with no foot off the ground......Stanley should have had a stonewall penalty,possible two.HOWE did Newport finish with 11 players on the field is beyond me,a disgraceful very late challenge on Bettinelli that late it had to be Howes intention to put him out of the game knowing we had no backup keeper,a straight red in my opinion.Newport had slightly more possession ,but overall Stanley had 3 more chances and should have made it count,Newport played the majority of the game hoofing down field and at times it was effective but pleasingly Stanley tried to play football and there were some magical moments,Webber shone brightly until tiring late on....Odejayi was knocked all over the park illegally and was given no protection by the Idiot in the middle and as soon as he gave back what he was receiving the Idiot started giving Newport the fouls.The coaching staff need to look long and hard at how at times our defence get torn to shreds and outpaced.......Wilson looked good when he came on and if Roddan is as good as the reports we've heard maybe that will help.
I've got to mention Mingoia for weeks outstanding performances and I doubt if there's a square foot on the whole pitch he doesn't cover in a game ,if the whole squad put the same effort in there wouldn't be a team in the league to touch us.
I dedicate this opinion to Redraine!!!
Chubbyman is offline   Reply With Quote