View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 19:40   #327
shinobi

Re: Rhyddings High School??

93-98 here, Miss Moore the bulldog chewing a wasp was head teacher until Mr Burke took over and gave us a strange speech about Crash Bandicoot.

Mr Newton awesome teacher only had him for one class of the final year although he did slap the goodness out of my mate for flicking rubberbands hahaha we still liked him tho, Mr Szpack had him for PSE where he taught us having sex using crisp packet condoms is dangerous and also some ju jitsu moves lol Mr Barnes taught geography, nice teacher always chilled even when he caught me punching another kid in the face.

Miss Cooper P.E teacher aka j-lo of them days, Mr Thompson P.E. teacher he went sooo red when he got mad, Mr Best, science teacher nice guy when he was there which wasnt often got pushed around by some bad kids tho, Mr Hargreves Maths teacher screw him and his weird ass desks that uppercut you, I felt like i was battling the effects of chloroform everytime i was in his class, Mr Winkley he was ok with me but others had alot of problems with him, last I heard he topped himself in his car not sure if its a rumour or true, Mr Mcmanus aka captain kremmen odd guy, I heard he snapped and slapped a kid haha Mr Chappel French teacher he used to sit in the quad playing his guitar really badly and he went on and on about a cravate for some reason

Good times, gosh I miss those greasy pizzas at lunchtime...

Last edited by shinobi; 13-01-2014 at 19:46.
shinobi is offline   Reply With Quote