Thread: Abuse in care
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2014, 20:27   #23
cmonstanley
God Member

Re: Abuse in care

[QUOTE=flashy;1090292]cmon, i was on the dole for a long time, its not true.what you said about people being made to work in care homes, infact its totally the opposite, i WISH the dole had made me work un a care home, i was never forced to do anything for my benefits, if i had been then i wouldnt have been in the dole for as long as i was, i dont know where you have got this.idea about being forced into this kind of work from cos thats just another load of bull, thats coming straight from someone who was on benefits for a long time, someone who tried allsorts of things to get a care job...THERE ISNT THE CARE WORK OUT THERE TO 'MAKE' PEOPLE WORK IN CARE, people seem to come out with allsorts of crap just to blame the government.

I applied for hundreds of jobs in the care proffession in the time i was claiming, i have a background in care work, i have an nvq, yet i still only got 2 interviews in the time i was seeking work, you cannot just walk into these jobs as easily as you think, the interview itself is rigorous, then you have all the checks that need to be put in place before you start work.

you and half pint need to get your head out of the clouds and get your facts right before you come in here spouting a load of crap about something you know nothing about.[/QU changed days now employers are getting away with work trials work programme etc. ie free labour or getting paid £2500 to take somebody off the dole that is why there is no paid work i know more than you will ever know if you refuse any of these directives and its a sanction refuse these directives again and its 3 years sanction and on hardship. there you go.