View Single Post
Old 19-01-2014, 21:29   #19
Sunflower49

Re: Computer been knocked over

To be fair, I have used him before and he's always been very good. He said this supplier is one he's used for years and often, he was very annoyed with them and very apologetic, I didn't nag at him because he's always given good service before. I passed it off as 'One of those things' but it was a relief to get it back.

Sod's law that my dog then sends it flying.

She was in the naughty corner for definite! She's a strange dog-now and again she'll just randomly go pottering about the room as if looking for something to mess about with! As I said never has she gone under the desk before, though.

It's working now so we're both happy, I'd have hated to have had to call the guy up again and tell him this !lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
yes Jen, you are right ......patience isn't inexhaustible, but pets and children...well they look at you with those big eyes and you forgive them...maybe not right away.......

As for mending computers - well, I'm not that brave.
I once bought myself a book about fiddling with computers...one of those 'Dummies' books.
I looked at it, but that was as far as I got...the book went to the charity shop in one of my rare 'fling outs'.
I guess it is best to leave it to those who know what they are doing.
Yes I guess so-I know she didn't mean to do it and doesn't understand what she's done..I'll give her a cuddle in a bit, not sure himself has forgiven her yet though!

As for the book, well, you tried! I'm sure I'd not even understand a book on computing let alone be able to learn from one!

Last edited by Sunflower49; 19-01-2014 at 21:35.
Sunflower49 is offline   Reply With Quote