View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 14:42   #17
Guinness

Texas Holdem Poker Champion!
Re: Great Harwood: Farmers Market raises £4,000 for charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I do smile at those who post prolifically online and purport to know far more about things than your average man on the street because they have read a few lines of newspaper article and can therefore see what is really going on.

Graham gives a clear cut answer in writing in public and it is still disputed.

Not forgetting those 'infamous' benches that 'outraged' close to three people.

God bless keyboard warriors everywhere.
I do smile at how readily some people make an ass of themselves.

Would that be someone who posts prolifically like me with less than 800 in 10 years or someone like you that posts over 2000 in 4 years.

I don't purport to know anything more than anyone else and have never claimed otherwise (unlike you have), I read bona fide stuff, I present evidence and draw conclusions. You on the other hand apparently listen to the fairies at the bottom of your 'Rishton Towers' garden, which is obvious from your stance that only 3 people are annoyed about the benches and that you can buy anything in Accrington.

The only keyboard warrior on this forum that I'm aware of is the one that pretty much waged war on the then council leader, with thread after thread after thread on how bad he was, then promptly went to ground himself the day after he was elected.