Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2014, 19:08   #3712
DAV007
Senior Member+

Re: The Tories

there are a few things stopping me voting Conservative, and a few things stopping me voting Labour.
Again, a few things that encourage me to vote Conservative, and a few encourage me to vote Labour.

My biggest problem with the Conservative party is its failure to offer aspiration, this is what I thought they stood for?
My biggest problem with Labour is Ed Balls and the other hangers on from the wreckage of the last government, I dont want to see any of them return to a position of power.

I cant help summarise after speaking to others, that if Labour would have had a clean sweep at the top of the party of the rubbish ministers from the last government, they would be in a far stronger position.
I simply dont trust this current Labour leadership nor the direction of the party.
Its fake, its stinks of desperation to get elected, and they are willing and are saying anything to get elected.

And while I may not like some of Cameron/Osborne policies and decisions, at least you know what you get with them.
And on the economy, deficit and welfare spending they have generally got it right with some exceptions.

As for the Lib Dem's, I will never vote for them.

I dont know who I will vote for 2015.
DAV007 is offline   Reply With Quote