View Single Post
Old 26-01-2014, 09:58   #28
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Great Harwood: Farmers Market raises £4,000 for charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
'This is no good, that's no good... everything is no good' is to often the lazy (don't care) answer which I am implicitly against.
What would be of some good is for those with a little power to come onsite bragging about what the Council does as a team, not blowing your own political trumpet about a few things claimed to have been done by just one party.

Quote:

Ken isn't one rung up the ladder. It's little reward financially for the effort made. He's making an effort. If as much time was transferred from typing absolute drivel into going to your nearest pensioners social (or engaging in some way with society), then society and those individuals would be a better off..
You are absolutely correct Ken isn't one rung up the political ladder, he's supposed to be at the bottom of it making sure those above have a steady base.
You just assumed I meant him, perhaps you should look closer to home?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Especially those that get one rung up on the political ladder then come back to tell everyone how little they all know.
Quote:

It's worrying behaviour because the latest prosecutions over the abuse to the lady over a female face on bank notes revealed the two perpetrators lived lonesome lives and had serious mental health problems.
Sorry, I must have missed this piece of important news could you elaborate?
Quote:

There appears to be a trend where keyboard warriors and trolls who sit alone behind their computer screen, particularly those who engage in personal abuse - who desperately need some form of help. From serious mental health problems to anger management.
When did becoming an MP make you a Doctor able to diagnose what is or isn't wrong with other people?
Quote:

The LT website is worrying.
That's a bit of isolated wandering would you like to expand on it or perhaps (using my vast medical experience) may I suggest you start taking your tablets again?
See, we can all make sweeping statements working on little or no information.

Quote:

Most Councillors (a favourite villain of trolls) in my experience by contrast spend hours in the community giving something back and live a normal life among real people.
Some people do plenty within their community, they just don't display their self importance by announcing it as a little bit of political publicity.

Perhaps if you came onsite without talking down to everyone you would get a better response?
No doubt you will return with some glowing put down, that is not the way to make friends and influence people.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote