Thread: The Tories
View Single Post
Old 31-01-2014, 02:00   #3719
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: The Tories

I've been viewing this thread for a while,I've always resisted the temptation to comment (till now) .

'Figures' show unemployment down to 7%,what a load of BS (give yourselves a pat on the back tho Tories).
I don't know what country their living in but it can't be Britain.
There's never been some many folk in PT work, in jobs that don't pay anything,working for these 'Agencies'.
You might have a full week one week and the next 1 maybe 2 days (hardly full-time employment) .
In 2013 the Tories said something along the lines of anyone working for a Agency now will be on the same rate of pay as the normal worker working for that company,all the same benefits,holidays.What a load of tosh that was .
These Agencies make you self employed,So you go through a umbrella company,they pay your tax,insurance so you don't have to have the same rate of pay as the normal worker working for that company.You don't get the benefits, you certainly don't get the holidays (that's how they got around that).
If you hadn't guessed yet,I think Tories are full of it (Just like the Rest).

Which way to the heritage-history section

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote