View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 12:29   #6316
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Nice reflections in number 5... Did you have a balaclava on to hide you from all those CCTV cameras?!
Cheers and No I never wear a balaclava ,It could be seen as a article to help commit crime.plus Id stand out like a sore thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
Your choice of subject is interesting, however if I came across the same scenario I would not enter the premises thinking I was trespassing. What is your take on that idea.
Thanks,that's a good question that i could, probably will end up going into one about.but in short:
I often find myself torn between respecting folks right not to have someone on their property an pursuing my hobby/interest.
I am no way claiming to be a law guru,but,Trespass is a civil offence, except on certain sites ( military, heritage,railways,government an a few others).It is up to the landowner to press charges, the Crown won't.
Police under direction from the landowner have the right to remove you from their property using reasonable force.However you may also be arrested till the police are enlightened as to what you was upto.

As I've mentioned somewhere before I NEVER cause damage to gain entry to a property,and my signature says the rest
Hope this helps,if you want me to go into one just ask

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web