View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 06:26   #57
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: I just want my cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
While I am sure you are right about the stress of such jobs......they knew what they were taking on and were paid handsomely for their stress.
I would also say that they knew where the door was too, and could leave at anytime.
They get used to the high flying lifestyle, and so this colours their judgement.
Their work isn't physical, it isn't dirty, it isn't dangerous.....they are not removed from the bosom of their family.....not like the soldiers who put their lives on the line for folk like you and me...in conflicts not of their choosing.
Not like the doctors and nurses who work tirelessly for the good of the health of the nation.....who deal with sickness and death every day of their lives.
And you are going to tell me that these people also choose their jobs. Yes, and you would be right, but who do you think has the sharp end of the stick?
It certainly isn't those bonus raddled bankers( this excludes those who deal with us at the counters of the banks - they are just minions and are not in the same category).
So forgive me if my sympathy for these men is a bit scant, in this life you reap what you sow!
I respect your opinion Margret.
Yes i would tell you the folk you mentioned choose their jobs,But (again) you have a good point

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote