View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 08:03   #59
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: I just want my cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Thank you for that....it is appreciated.
On another note....suicide is a mental health issue. Should people who have a mental health issue be in charge of dealing with the huge responsibility of national and international finance?

Speaking as one who has had a close family member commit suicide, the person concerned has a choice....they do not have to take this route. There are other avenues open to them(and this is being said with great respect)....they just cannot see their options.
It is left for family members to deal with, once the person has ended their life.....this is very difficult to do...it prevents grieving and it overshadows everything in life from that point on.

You constantly ask yourself if you should have spotted changes in the person you knew.....if you could have done anything to change events....it leaves you, the family with a great sense of guilt, as well as the loss.
So, it is the families of these men who have my regards, and my sympathy....they are the ones who are brave.
Another good point Margaret.
Thousands of men, women, children, and teens are affected by suicidal thoughts.
With a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, and access to the right resources, these deaths can sometimes (not always) be prevented.
British men are allegedly 3times as likely to die by suicide than British women
Suicide doesn't always have to be the answer when something as simple as "Are you okay?" is the question.
Right or wrong its sad that these men thought this was the only option left open.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote