View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 16:51   #18
accyman
God Member

Re: Where's my ambulance?

almost 10 years ago when i was in hospital the amulance service was been abused by drunks and smackheads saying they had chest pains and demanding an ambulance who then upon ariving at the hospital legged it home which i assume was near to the hospital

fast forward to 3 or 4 weeks ago when i was with a paramedic this vile abuse of the ambulance service is still been allowed to continue and unlike nurses and doctors if a patient beats the crap out of a paramedic they still have to treat them and continue to do so if called out by the same attacker and can not refuse and face discilpinary action if they do.

i was shown a picture of a collegue whos face was severly battered and she was expected to attend teh persons house who did it if called out again.This person was a regular hyperchondriac and frequent caller.

your ambulance may have been delayed because of the moron that beat the crap out of the paramedic and put them in hospital prior to your call and unfortunatly thes eincidents are quite common

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote