Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:01   #66
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Less, I was going to say much the same thing about the cut and paste stuff -great minds and all that.

I think Accyexplorer is still finding his feet on the forum...he has not been here long.
Now, I would rather have a hundred of Accyexplorer (trying too hard or not) than the recent new memebers we have had ...bible bashers, tub thumpers,misanthropes(sorry another long word) and those who join because they seem to like the site, but then go about telling us what a shower of fisons we all are and how the site could be better if we did things their way( go and start up your own site if you feel like that).

New members sometimes take a little time to get used to us...and we might take a while to get used to them...but when they start out like Accyexplorer has done...and contribute to more than one thread, have more than one interest, they are usually set on the right road.

Accyexplorer provoked a discussion, it may be one that we have had before, but this was in a response to a TV portrayal of a thorny subject.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote