Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2014, 07:53   #134
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
What a couple of stupid typical sensationalistic newspaper rubbish non stories. They rent out houses they own, is it their fault if the people who rent their houses have to claim benefits to pay the rent?
Should all businesses who rent out houses give them for free to people who claim housing benefit?

Who is that union general secretary who said why can't they give the houses to a housing association? Does he think housing associations don't charge rent?

I wonder how much money he earns? I just googled it but could only find his 2009 salary of £110,000 including pension contributions and car.
Maybe I could of put more effort into my comment but "stupid typical sensationalistic newspaper rubbish" is a bit harsh,rubbish would of done .
The point I'm trying to make is I don't think the royals are worth the millions we (the taxpayer) pump into their 'high flying' lifestyles.

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote