Thread: Joke Of The Day
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2005, 11:29   #952
Sparkologist
I am Band

Talking Re: Joke Of The Day

The only thing I can say is, it made me laugh.

This bloke has been out with a couple of mates and is walking home at about 2am when all of a sudden around the corner comes this big 'low loader' truck with an elephant chained on the low section.
Two blokes jump out, unchain the elephant and run it thru' the back wall of a large jewellery store, smashing a massive hole in the wall.
The bloke just stands there amazed at what is happening.
The gang are into the jewellers and out again with all the loot, load up the elephant and with all the alarm bells ringing the 'low loader' takes off like a rocket.
Two minutes later the law are on the scene and the bloke is still standing there stunned.
"OK sir, can you tell us exactly what happened here?"
"Here I am just walking home quietly when this 'low loader' with an elephant on the back comes flying round the corner, two blokes jump out and undo the elephant and run it right through that brick wall."
"Been drinking, have we sir?"
"I beg your pardon but I don't drink, thank you."
"Alright sir, now lets get this straight, in your own words once again if you please."
"I'm walking home, minding my own business, not having been drinking when all of a sudden this 'low loader' truck with an elephant on the back comes flying round the corner and two blokes unchain the elephant and run it right into that wall and then they rush in, grab all the loot, chain the elephant back on the truck and take off, I've never seen anything like it in my life."
"Well sir, in your own time and in your own words of course, do you think you could tell us, for the record, you understand, was this an African elephant or an Indian elephant?"
He said, "How the f*ck do I know? it had a stocking over it's head!"

Any ramblings, meanderings, thoughts or musings are mine and mine alone. Any opinions expressed are Lettie's!
Sparkologist is offline   Reply With Quote