Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 20:24   #229
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Why are you now picking on Len? Do I no longer suit your needs?

I would be delighted to meet you for a few drinks, unfortunately I'll be struggling to get out of the bath that day.

No doubt though, because you believe what you 'hear', rather than what is true, your mental image is probably similar to this:-

Shame on you.
No less,shame on you.I read your assumptions or comments as you call them in the bowling thread ,plus your derogatory "comments" aimed at myself.
Can 'we as a forum' not discuss anything without you resorting to your bitchy bullying remarks?
It doesn't make you sound intelligent or even witty..it does however make you sound like a bullying child in the playground.Don't you think it's time you grew up?

I've no doubt whatsoever ,you could impress and try to discuss subjects (even if they're below you high standard of thread) without the remarks.
It's not unknown for you to even throw in a bit of humour in some of your 'comments' for good measure

If you insist on behaving like a bully and a child that's just had his crayons pinched, dont be surprised if people treat you like such.

I'll leave you to correct the grammar

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote