Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 21:49   #230
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

BENEFITS hmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accyexplorer View Post
No less,shame on you.I read your assumptions or comments as you call them in the bowling thread ,plus your derogatory "comments" aimed at myself.

Can 'we as a forum' not discuss anything without you resorting to your bitchy bullying remarks?

It doesn't make you sound intelligent or even witty..it does however make you sound like a bullying child in the playground.Don't you think it's time you grew up?

I've no doubt whatsoever ,you could impress and try to discuss subjects (even if they're below you high standard of thread) without the remarks.

It's not unknown for you to even throw in a bit of humour in some of your 'comments' for good measure

If you insist on behaving like a bully and a child that's just had his crayons pinched, dont be surprised if people treat you like such.

I'll leave you to correct the grammar

Up to present I don't rate you as part of the site, so I don't really care what you think of me or my attitude towards you.
You attempt controversy with your half baked and inaccurate threads, you complain and berate the members when those that answer you with their honest replies aren't in agreement with you.
You agree with stitching a human into a pig skin and yet cry out when pigs are being used to save other humans.
These and many other examples of the way your mind works are why I don't and probably never will rate you as one of life's thinkers.
So stop trying to be anything that you can't be and stick to being a creep you have a natural talent for it.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote