Thread: BENEFITS hmmmm
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2014, 13:38   #243
Accyexplorer
Senior Member+

Re: BENEFITS hmmmm

Labour's compulsory jobs guarantee for the long-term unemployed | The Labour Party

This compulsory jobs guarantee (or BS as I call it) will not work and so it will mean a rehash of the current workfare placements.Work can not be created. There is a demand for labour or there isn't. Demand can only be created by people who have the funds to pay for it. To much greed means no money for anyone else to spread around.
The whole culture of the Job Centre has to change. These days, there is no real help (useless), just lip service and mechanisms to make already downtrodden people even more miserable.
The culture of sanctions for example. Some of the reasons they are imposed for are Ridiculous, pathetic, even laughable.
A Selection Of Especially Stupid Sanctions | Birmingham Against The Cuts
They will not win votes with rehashed lip service as spouted by IDS and his vile tribe.

Poverty leads to more poverty, ill health and increasing isolation. Poverty leads to family breakdown, which leads to homelessness, to addiction, depression, self-harm, poor health, mental illness etc until the individual is shattered beyond repair (that's when folk lose "responsibility for themselves" and in some cases take there own life).

My photobucket account http://s28.photobucket.com/user/Accy...?sort=2&page=1
password--Accyweb
Accyexplorer is offline   Reply With Quote