View Single Post
Old 20-03-2014, 18:42   #29
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: LSD? Could be good for you!

I would choose sugar every time.
The reason why sugar was put into things was because 'the experts' told the general population that fat was bad for them...they told the population that they had firm evidence of this...butter was bad for you.
Taking the fat out of some things made them taste less appetising...so sugar was sustituted instead.
Now 'the experts' - those who have done studies, tell us that they got it wrong all those years ago.....it isn't fat that causes heart disease...they have firm evidence that it is sugar.
We need to reduce the sugar in our diets, we need to reduce the protein in our diets, we need to reduce the salt in our diets.
Pretty soon we are all going to be like Morty's Donkey. We will just have got used to living on nothing and then we will die.....of starvation, malnutrition - well, it would be good to die of good health would it?

I have no problem in being moderate in my diet. I can choose to have sugar,salt and protein in moderation.

And those experts who tell us that LSD may (they don't say it IS good for us)be good for us, could in twenty plonk years time find out that they were wrong too - but by then how many lives will have been ruined?

You propound the benefits or perceived benefits of drugs for your own reasons.

Last edited by Margaret Pilkington; 20-03-2014 at 18:45.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote