View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 13:11   #817
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by K99WARD View Post
I see that there are not too many takers of my challenge to tell us what is a Christian.

If you don't know, may I suggest a swift shufty on google or some kind of Wiki will probably give you the insight.

Perhaps when the hoo ha dies down someone may be daring enough; after all you are all experts, aren't you?
Challenge? Hardly, you see, no matter what folk say, you won't be prepared to accept it if it doesn't fit within your narrow parameters, gleaned from your perception of the Bible which you so avidly espouse but only as it suits your terms!

Therefore, there is no single definition of "Christian" just precepts. Each & every person has a view/opinion that they form themselves by whatever means they deem appropriate & that then leads to their conclusion of the value of a particular faith/belief. The net result, a broad spectrum from atheism or blind followers to the curse of the extremists regardless of their chosen religion.