View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 14:50   #822
K99WARD

Re: Christian Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
What have we to be scared of? That you might send in your brethren to beat christianity(your brand of it) into us.

You need not fear that we will be shy...but you are giving out mixed messages here. You ask us why we do not follow Neil's good advice then you bait us with questions implying that we are too afraid of you to answer.

You are an obnoxious bombast.
And before you report me for calling you names, I am not calling you names just giving you factual information about what you are. (I am far too polite to tell you what I really think of you)

Neil - this putting someone on your ignore list never works.......there is always someone who will quote a post so that you see what the person you are ignoring is saying.

Anyway enough of that, I am going to ignore the whole thread.
Starve this person of the oxygen of interest and he will surely wither.
Dear Margaret,
That was my lovely wife's name too. God doesn't want anyone to be forced to do anything. He loves us and he wants us to love him too. He only wants willing converts. That is why he has provided two places for us in the afterlife. One for those who love him and want to obey him ...... and the rest to the other place. There is a fixed gulf between the two that none can cross—so God's word tells us so we have to decide in this life. Now is the accepted time today is the day of salvation.

Nobody wants to report you. Us Christians are commanded to love you.