View Single Post
Old 23-03-2014, 18:14   #22
lancsdave
God Member

Re: How to increase attendances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendle Red View Post
I can't think of anything else to spend on where the money goes directly back to the Club given Programmes & 50/50 are usually purchased outside the Stadium.
The 50/50 tickets are sold inside for the main stand ( although it could probably do with more prominence ),I guess he collars them at the bottom of the stairs for the Clayton End. Don't know if anybody still does away end.

Apart from refreshments I can't think of any other way they raise they raise money in grounds anywhere else. Off the top of my head I can't think of one at the Turf, though they probably take some rent or commission off the bookies huts.

The other side of this discussions is if the people are not going to go to the ground and pay there money, how do the club get it off them away from the ground ? Somehow the money making schemes away from the ground have to be increased, but that's not easy when the same reasons Beattie has to have a low budget also applies to staffing and resource. Not enough paying customers on match days and every other day