Thread: Burn baby
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2014, 17:18   #29
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Burn baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
It's what newspapers do but they were only reporting on a Dispatches TV program due to air that night. I suspect the TV people wanted the newspapers to report it in the way they did to promote the TV program

Have you read the comments in the article from the link in the first post of this thread? Some are quite interesting and thought provoking?
I could not get that link to work for me the other day...but for some strange reason now it does.

The comments show that may people believe what the newspaper article tells them....much as Accyexplorer did.
Having worked in this area(Womens Health) for more than 25 years my colleagues and I invested a lot of time and effort into getting things changed.
I know that not all trusts follow policies of good practice, but there is no reason that they shouldn't.

The topic of termination of pregnancy is emotive, contentious and polarises opinion.
Many people seem to think that a woman will terminate a pregnancy on a whim. This hasn't been my experience of how women deal with the issue.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote