View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 00:45   #75
Mr T
Super Moderator

Re: How to increase attendances?

2nd attempt; hold internet please!

Clubhouse is used mainly by the Trust during the week as their education base. Used for "good causes" on Wednesday's. Business League needs to be developed to ensure ASFC gain better benefits.
Hospitality needs to be developed on the "average" game, but then the main stand regular is asked to no use. I'm a fan of it being split, but take on board the need to publise it earlier. Will speak to Faye and Dan.

Sorry we need to agree to differ on stewarding and ground regs. Come and see what Cliff and I do on match days. We doin't make the rules up!! Agree things could have been dealt with better in the past but that was 3 seasons ago. Flags have to be made of flame proof material. Flares and fireworks are illegal. Some stage soon a club will be fined by the FA for "permitting" their use in a ground. Lost count of "warnings" we've had this year. If you have concerns abouts a stewards behaviour please talk to a supervisor and make a note of their "bib number". We recently had a complaint about Steward 46 from an away fan. Happy to report we only have bibs numbered up to 42. By entering a stadium you agree to abide by ground regs and the match day safety officers word is final. If you want the responsibilty for everybodies safety in the ground I'm happy to let somebody be inspected in the role to see if they are any good!

School schools and junior football teams are all sorted by the Trust

Shop plus merchandising are now with LancsDave

Toilets are as good as they will get in my view unless we spend a fortune on new build. A new floor was fitted in the gents this summer; thanks
OSC

Will post this before connection goes!
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote