Eric
God Member

Re: Burn baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
[B]
Please do not get me started on this one.[/B
I get it. You do not agree with termination of pregnancy
I thought folks would have picked up on this as far back as post #10 ... the sentence begins, "I hope everyone can agree ... " Well, he can keep hoping. Over on this side of the pond, it has been decided for years that the rights of women to a safe medical procedure are paramount. In Canada, as I have mentioned, the final word came from our Supreme Court (Regina vs. Morgentaler) ... and even in the God infested U. S. of Eh ... Roe vs Wade ... where the U.S. Supreme Court stated that a woman's right to an abortion was guaranteed under the Ninth and Fourteenth amendments (I'm using memory for this; screw google) to the U.S. constitution.

Seems like on this issue, the the Kingdom of Uk is lagging behind the colonies. It appears that we do some things better over here ... playing hockey and shovelling snow come to mind Here in Kingston, all a woman has to do is show up at the Women's Clinic (open to all women; no age of consent) where she will receive all the help she needs: medical, psychological, and, if she wishes, spiritual. And then, it's up to her. That's the way it should be.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote