Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Burn baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
What flashy said about the Doctor made me feel sick.

What the hell gives these religious (insert expletives) people the right to make that decision for any woman?
We use the same surgery group and I have no problem with their beliefs as long as I can see someone else if my condition required treatment against there beliefs. They don't make their beliefs a secret and by joining their practice you accept that they are their beliefs even if they are not yours. If you read their home page here they make if totally clear Cornerstone Practices - Home

Here are a couple of quotes from their website that I will of course remove if they wish.

Quote:
Cornerstone Practice and Healthcare have a Christian foundation. We will never impose our beliefs on people but will treat people equally and will respect them as unique and important individuals. We will not discriminate against anyone because of their gender, sexuality, sexual preference, religion, race or age.
Quote:
We provide contraceptive services and aim to provide special support to women with unwanted pregnancies. While we do not refer for termination of pregnancy ourselves, we will provide the information necessary for women to access this service and support them through the process
I think they make their views clear and I have always found them to be an excellent practice. After hearing stories of other peoples experiences with Doctors in the area I think we are lucky to have such a good practice.