Thread: Burn baby
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2014, 23:46   #69
dotti34

Re: Burn baby

Less, I know I am wandering off this thread a bit (at my age I do a lot of that – ‘wandering off’) but I was very interested in what you said re Roy, Mick and yourself as regards Accrington Web.

Roy must be quite some bloke to finance this, which is for other people’s benefit rather than his own (not many people would do this sort of thing) – many thanks go to him for this. Also many thanks and much appreciation to you, Mick and Neil for keeping it going in the way you do. It must take up a lot of your time (and patience!!!!).

It is such a great forum – so many varied and interesting topics. Unfortunately, while most correspondents to the forum are thinking and caring people and have a lot of interesting points to contribute – and also deliver clever banter to make us chuckle - the odd one manages to sneak in with self-serving comments – maybe on some sort of ego trip.

Let’s hope that Roy continues to be benevolent to those of us who get so much enjoyment out of the forum – and that you, Mick and Neil continue with the good work and keep us on track. Just ignore the ignoramuses amongst us.

Now back to this particular thread – what the heck has this subject to do with Accyexplorer and why would he even have started a thread about it? I find it abhorrent that it was started in a manner that seems to me to be almost light-hearted and gossipy - apologies if I misinterpreted this but there is nothing light-hearted about a woman’s decision to have an abortion.

I find the title of the thread to be insensitive to say the least – written for attention-grabbing as I assume it was.
dotti34 is offline   Reply With Quote