View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 19:03   #31
FrankMoody

Re: Early Cobblers' thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMoody View Post
Gray and Hatfield both worked their socks off with absolutely awful service. Personally I think the criticism should be aimed at the following:
odejaye - can't put more than 2 performances in once he gets his place back in the team, never won a header, took root in the middle of Northamptons half
molyneux - gave us absolutely nothing all day
back 4 - looked as though they had never played together before, gifted them a goal and tried to do it a couple of times after that. Also humped every ball as far as they could for a static odejaye and 5'-10" gray who needs the ball to feet or space.
JB - our set pieces are dreadful - hardly ever miss the first man and when we do hardly ever look like scoring, also game was dead after 55 minutes, 3 attacking subs required

Without Pierro or kal in the team we have zero creativity, with odejaye in the team we go route 1 all day and he goes from 6'4" to 5'-3" when he jumps

Havnt heard JB interview yet, but will be interesting to see if he trots out the usual drivel
To be fair just seen JBs interview - fair play to him honest assessment, credit to him I'll go back in my box
FrankMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web