View Single Post
Old 23-01-2005, 22:50   #1
Busman747
Always EVIL within us

H.r.h. Prince Andrew

O.K, So Prince Andrew is not the flavour of the month as far as the press are concerned but I am a royalist and proud of it. The Monarchy can do no wrong.........Oo-er 'ang on a mo, whats this?

He spent £3000-00 of MY money to make a 50 mile trip for a lunch with Arab dignitaries? He could have taken a train for £97-00 or a taxi for £50-00....but I am sure he had reasons

Yes, he DID charter a helicopter to take him 35 miles to visit a baby lotion firm...but maybe be has run out of baby talc?

There you go, he only spent £32.000-00 of mine in a whole year travelling to the Royal and Ancient Golf Club at St. Andrews I just knew that being royalty, he could cut corners financially!! Would you non-royalists believe that our Andrew only cost us a total of £325.000-00 in just 12 months on helicopters and planes? How good is that?

I feel that he has been unjustly penalised for being a scrounger and royal "hanger on." Don't you feel sorry for him??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg andrew.jpg (15.4 KB, 11 views)