View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 07:18   #7496
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Today in pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobertol View Post
Here are a selection from today's really lovely trip out with DaveMac - much appreciated and thanks again Dave! He survived me nattering him to death and distracting him from his phoography I am leaving the close-up's as they are Dave's territory and my attempts were rubbish. My pics : Featuring him in his element (note his "trophy" dirty knee in photo 3) and getting down to business with a bluebell by cobbled steps later. Interspersed with my more general pics of the gorgeous bluebell display in Spring Woods. Finally a short verse dedicated to the Lancashire witches which is in the carpark where we stopped to have a rather nice ice-cream.
Number 3....... A dirty knee! Now wouldn't that just go brilliantly into the present competition?
Great pics Dianne, but Dave looks decidedly lost without his ever present companion..... Bob.
Looks like you had a great day......and put your close ups on.....they will be relished by those of us who can't be out and about right now.
Oh, and by the way comparisons are odious.(just check out you signature as to what beauty is)
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote