View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 10:44   #58
accyman
God Member

Re: Bigoted or free speech

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
Another one bites the dust. The BBC have sacked a DJ for playing a song originally penned in 1932.

BBC News - BBC Radio Devon DJ David Lowe loses job over racist word

A veteran BBC local radio DJ has lost his job after playing a song on his golden oldies show containing a racist word.

BBC Radio Devon DJ David Lowe, 68, said he was unaware that a 1932 version of The Sun Has Got His Hat On included the n-word.
yet they never suspended or sacked their employees when accusations of kiddy feeling were going on until they absolutely had to because jimmy savilles death exposed a lot of people and coverups.

seems to me the BBC will go to any lenghths to cover up and allow child molestation to continue but over react to a word in a song that is on their own playlist.The BBC stored this song on their playlist it wouldnt have been there if the BBC didnt keep it in their playlist so the BBC are at fault for not checking through tehir play lists not the DJ

i hope he fights it..

they still play olivers army though and look....

Quote:
There was a checkpoint charlie
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no laughing party
When you've been on the murder mile
Only takes one itchy trigger
One more widow, one less white nigger

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-05-2014 at 10:46.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote