Thread: Happy families
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 13:38   #11
accyman
God Member

Re: Happy families

although claire isnt my representitive as i am not in her ward she was very happy to help me with some issues i was having with HBC

for all we know someone else could have registered them names at her address to make her look bad. I have no idea what the relationship is like between her and her father but im guessing it isnt a good one and hes the man who sold out labour to get his mayorship so from what i know of both of them id be more inclined to believe claires side of events .

i could register myself at her address if i chose to and she would be non the wiser until teh election ballot papers came around or my next council tax bill if it works teh way i think it does

i just seems to be a very poorly thought out plot to gain so few votes by someone clearly smart enough to think of a much better way to get votes and a lot more than 4 if she chose to set about that route which i doubt she has

i may be wrong but seeing how councilors operate leaking info and such via private messages on here alone gives me an idea of how low some of these lot will stoop to get one over the competition rather than pulling together to mqake Hyndburn a better place

really hope these allegatons arnt true but like i said the 2 people blowing off steam about it are hardly squeaky clean themselves

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote