Thread: Happy families
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 14:03   #14
accyman
God Member

Re: Happy families

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Thing is accyman, there aint no side of things from Claire, she aint commented. so until things hit the fan,who knows?
well seen as the police have been involved id do the talking to them first if it was me and get this out teh way as quick as possible

hell ya know me mate when it comes to polititions but the two bleeting on and doing the digging up of dirt do make quite the dynamic duo

someone must have written something to get those names on the elctoral role im pretty sure the first step before it sees a computer is some sort of signature so i guess it will be a case of whos handwriting did it..

i have no insight to this matter its just my opinion that something stinks about this even if it is merely the fact that a father dobbing his child in dosnt sit right wth me.Not that i am condoning actions of fraud etc but unless someones been killed ya dont ring the fuzz on your own blood

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote