Thread: Happy families
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 15:01   #18
accyman
God Member

Re: Happy families

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Summat certainly stinks about it to me,n have me own thoughts on whats happened, but i'll keep em to meself, wi having no proof n a near certainty i would be sued.
im merely specualting and besides if saying what i think could have happened or saying somat aint right costs me every penny i have all i can advise anyone wishing to sue me is enjoy yer trip to poundland and take a bit with ya incase you aint got enough to pay for what you get with your winings

someones done it the only thing remaining is to find out who and if it isnt claire then whoever did it is in a lot deeper water than what they hoped to dish out.If claire has done it then the police and her party will do what is expected especially as it is in the media now which regardless of guilt or innocence will effect her chances a teh election

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote